Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /wp-includes/post-template.php on line 317
Horsetail herb helps in the treatment of:
- inflammation of the lower urinary tract;
- poorly healing wounds and other skin problems (internally and externally);
- inflammation of the oral cavity;
- excessive menstrual flow;
- swelling after water and electrolyte retention in the body due to kidney or heart disease;
- metabolic disorders;
- weakened hormonal activity in old age;
- brittle blood vessels;
- improvement of the skin and mucous membranes (firming and refinement of the skin);
- improvement of the connective tissue and bones;
- improvement of the condition of hair (strengthens, prevents loss) and nail (hardness, friability)
- improvement of liver function;
- stop of excessive bleeding;
- kidney stones;
- act as antidote.
Notes: Dietary supplement. Once opened, store in the refrigerator and consume within 21 days. May vary slightly in color and taste depending on the lot. The maximum daily dose – 50ml. Do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose for consumption during the day. The product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Pregnant women and nursing mothers should consult a doctor before using . Do not use if you are allergic to any component of the product.
Ingredients: Horsetail extract, citric acid (acidity regulator). No preservatives. No sugar added. Includes naturally occurring sugars.
Available in bottle: 500ml
Marketing Authorisation Holder: Donum Naturea II S.C.